View Single Post
Old 20th February 2014, 01:58 AM
Default New Leupold Wheel

Hello Members:

I am selling a 4" aluminum wheel for a Leupold Comp 40 X that will also work in any Leupold with a side Parallax adjustment (VX3, MKIV, etc.)...

I had this wheel specially made for a Comp 40 X and the diameter is just perfect. I tried the 40 X Comp scope once at the sighting range and wasn't able to shoot with this much power
at any distance, I like to range-find at 40-50 X and then shoot at a max of 25 X but like 20 X better....So I got a 10-50 x 60 New Sightron III and had another wheel made. My custom Leupold is
now on my .22 RF Turbo-Shilen Benchrest gun doing very well.

The wheel is brand new and I will sell it for $10 US below cost plus the shipping of your choice, I will include an extra screw at no charge. I am located in Montana, USA...

The price is $115.00 US plus shipping ...Shipping to England should be around $15 -20 US via insured USPS so the total cost (shipped) will be around 78-80 British Pounds.

If you want to pay via PayPal, lets close it at 80 pounds or $134.00 US Dollars...

The pics show the wheel and the Leupold side turret. If you need more info, please email me at:

Thank you,

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leupold.jpg (103.9 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Wheel.jpg (15.5 KB, 89 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread