View Single Post
Old 5th February 2014, 04:10 PM
WFTF World Champion 2012
Member of: Castle
Smile MFTA Twangers `R` Us

Managed to drop a boll*** at weekend and forgot to post top twanger from Farcoley WL sorry boinger boys.

So I`ve been reprimanded by my Boss and after a severe dressing down here`s my effort of putting it right.

Nick Murphy managed to once again `Boinge` his way to top spot. Shooting second session which was slightly

more wind effected than the first session he pumped in an impressive 31 targets hit. He`s mega! xx

Second was Val Szulc who managed to pump 30 targets down even with the handicap of listening to Stroke Bloke for four hours. (only kidding Stroke Bloke, chill)

Third was a joint affair with Jim (the Cricket) Nee and Roger Dyson posting scores of 28.

Forth saw Danny Webb come home with 27.

Fifth was Nick`s apprentice Ian Burton on an improving 25. More coaching required Nick.

Sixth was tied scores again, Castle own Mark `Grubber`Brewitt and our resident

visitor this season Elliott Compton both carding 22 for the course.

Last but not least was our host for the day Neil Thorneycroft obviously local knowledge was no help to

Neil what so ever as he only managed to flip over 19 of them tin chickens. He does look mighty fine in his

wellies though.

All in all a good effort by the Midland springer boys. All saving loads of money on air re fills. Just watch your

fingers lads or you could end up like Stroke Bloke who cant point any more.

I didn't go to Norway to look at rocks & water youth, I went to shoot.
Avoid Welsh Paparazzi
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread