View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2014, 04:20 PM
WFTF World Champion 2012
Member of: Castle
Smile MFTA Farcoley Winter League

Many thanks to Farcoley for stepping in at very short notice and hosting the ninth round of the MFTA Winter League. Special thanks to Neil Thorneycroft, Daz Tommes, Ian Stoddard, Phil Glover and Steve Lloyd for all their efforts in setting todays course.

A blustery day today which made the course hard to read at times. Not a long course with only one target near to 55 yards but a lot of mid range target still had you thinking. All the standing and kneeling lanes were well placed on level ground and of fair to average ranges. Very, very muddy but never the less a very enjoyable and challenging shoot. So well done to Farcoley.

64 shooters attended today.

Top AA was Marc Fisher on a 39

Top A was Neale Marklew on a 38

Top B was Jim Carter on a 34

Top C was sue Swift on a 35

Top Silhouette was James Griffiths, Neil Daniels, James Osbourne and Nick Murphy (spring) all on a 15

Top visitor was Tim Goodall on a 35

Shooter of the day would have to go to my old nemesis Marc Fisher on a 39....
He even pumped me on the same lane which I`m sure he enjoyed... So well done to him.

Golden Bunny winners: 1st Elliott Crompton, 2nd Steve Lloyd and 3rd Sue Swift.

The final round will be at Farcoley again but a different firing line from today`s.
Everyone who is sure or close to qualifying for the frayed knott team should think if they wish to compete for the MFTA. Anyone not wishing to take their place please advise myself, Sam or Shaun.

Thanks, Gilly
I didn't go to Norway to look at rocks & water youth, I went to shoot.
Avoid Welsh Paparazzi
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread