Thread: BFTA meeting
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 04:39 PM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club

Originally Posted by Neil-T View Post
I have got a copy of the minutes from the EGM kindly supplied by one of our club reps who attended the meeting. I am concerned about numbers. It states that target numbers need to be a minimum of A5. Is that the size of the number? Or just the size of the card with the number on it. I am asking because our club has 2 sets of numbers but they are square in shape at around 80mm by 80mm, one set white with black numbers, the other yellow with black numbers. So do I now have to mount these numbers on a piece of A5 card, or does the club have to go to extra expense to get new A5 numbers.

What was wrong with just writing the target number on the target with a marker pen like we did at the Euros.

Neil there is a need for a number beside the target IMO, also writing them on the faceplate (like the Euros) allowed for a very quick reference, when aiming at the actual target, ensuring you were shooting at the correct target.
It was an excellent idea and should be used more often but there would also be the need for a bigger number beside the target IMO.

He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!