Thread: BFTA meeting
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 02:37 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by Neil-T View Post
I have got a copy of the minutes from the EGM kindly supplied by one of our club reps who attended the meeting. I am concerned about numbers. It states that target numbers need to be a minimum of A5. Is that the size of the number? Or just the size of the card with the number on it. I am asking because our club has 2 sets of numbers but they are square in shape at around 80mm by 80mm, one set white with black numbers, the other yellow with black numbers. So do I now have to mount these numbers on a piece of A5 card, or does the club have to go to extra expense to get new A5 numbers.

What was wrong with just writing the target number on the target with a marker pen like we did at the Euros.

Neil, the rep that supplied you is mistaken. The numbers proposal wasn't passed. Nudge whoever it is to read the minutes Neil is drafting and circulating via email and on the bfta forum (committee section)... then he can give his feedback, Neil can get them out, then everyone can read from the horses mouth
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep