View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
So in theory it could make you worse Beep Beep Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur_^_____________________ _________
But in practice it rarely does as long as one uses the grey pulp inside his head. If you are aware of some basic physics and know how proper stance and shoot release should work you get an instant feedback on what you do ok and what needs tweaking.

I own an older version of SCATT which I use for 10m air pistol training at home. I took up training like two years back. Quicklyt jumped up to 320-340/400 level and could not progress. About three months back I bought SCATT and in just days I started progressing with the scores.
Now I consider 360/400 as a weak result. 370/400 as an average and just days back I made 383 which is currently my best ever... but I am working on it.

I attached two files.
One is PDF from the time when I just acquired SCATT (could not attach ZIP with actual *.scatt file due to size limitation - is it so small only for newbies?). At least anyone can easily view it.

The other file is my current best result achieved on SCATT just days ago. You can download SCATT proffesional software for free from SCATT website and use it to view *.scatt files even if you dont have SCATT hardware.
You can see what SCATT can show you and to what extent I was able to utilize it to perform beter over a short period of time.

Hope you enjoy!