View Single Post
Old 29th January 2014, 07:56 PM
Member of: Ford & Oaks
Default Nice

Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
Like it ......... You do actually have a sense of humour ? Or maybe not ? Thought that's why your user name was lol ? Abbreviated Laugh Out Loud !?!?

Etymology so that's one of those cheaper degrees which gets you a job in a cinema , McDonalds or even Burger King ? Never mind you might be able to get a proper job one day so you can buy some pellets you've not got to bugger around with !

With regards to FT and not keyboard FT in Pilchard land which is by the way lot different.................. There's no exact science other than dedication , hard work and above all practice.
No doubt have good kit is paramount, but most if not all modern kit is good but the one thing that all Pilchards miss is still barrel to pellet compatibility ? You go out and spend thousands on pretty stocks, tuned actions , butt hooks , triggers,scopes etc etc etc ......... But if the slug don't suit the pipe your wasting your time my little Etymology Guru !
The majority of high end AA grade shooters who hold 85% + , have won majors , represented their country will all tell you the same , all put years and years , hour upon hour of time on the road and practice into this , you can't buy success, it won't happen.
But ask them how many tins of extremely good pellets they carry in stock ? You'll be shocked !

Having good kit doesn't make you better it's just better to use.

Hope that's enough words for you ? So here ends the lesson, hope you take that on board , if not keep missing.

Over and Sprout

Oh one final thing

Brilliant, its always well worth winding a rise out of you love the words and the video

Couple of points though, the general response of "you are not listening to the top FT shooters on here" is getting a little worn out, the OP has posted in the general section, for general opinions, and guess what, people who have never won anything also have an opinion, that opinion may be based on years of shooting, just not "circuit" shooting.

I have no interest in FT, the OP never mentioned FT. I tried getting involved in FT and have to say a lot of the people I communicated with or met were sound and tried to be helpful, but there was a very clique core who were just tried HFT, here I have yet to meet anyone who is not helpful, for me FT is simply too up its own arse, to me HFT-FT feels somewhat akin to the divide in angling between coarse and game anglers

And finally, Lol is actually my name, has been for over 50 years, way before text and t'internet, the Moore is just unfortunate dont feel the need to use any aliases.
...the statements, opinions and comments in the post above are from someone who has never won anything and probably never will, just an enthusiastic air gunner, for those here who only place value in the opinions of winners - move along to the next post ... LL MRE