View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2014, 09:14 AM
Mk3 Fanatic
Member of: SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth

Originally Posted by Neil-T View Post
I must admit Jack that my routine and concentration on a course is not 100%. But I know when I make a conscious effort to do so, my score is usually better.

I was a little surprised on Sunday when I walked up to you and shook your hand then you told me you had pulled out of the competition due to problems with your scope. Hope its all sorted now and you can put into practice what's been said on Sunday at Castle. Relax and enjoy.
The scope wasn't right on Sunday Neil. But I must admit that the problem was me, not primarily the scope.
I became disheartened and frustrated at my ineptitude, and I made an excuse of the scope. And I'm very disappointed with myself for having pulled out. I do however, think that it was the right decision at the time - otherwise I would have thrown the gun in the lake.
The scope is now sorted. My confidence is significantly improved following the last two days at Sywell.
And I'm looking forward to a productive session at Castle on Sunday

Woodend was my 'rock-bottom'. It's over. I can't retrieve it. I'm going on from here.
You're only young once - so it's best to make it last for the whole of your lifetime.
The FFTA Winter League nemesis
Renovated Daystate Mk3 .177 ~ Big Nikko Mk3:
BASC Member