Breast cancer shoot east devon this sunday
Were going to make a decision about the competition early Saturday morning as regards the weather.
If we have to cancel the shoot it will take place the following sunday 2nd FEBRUARY.
Please check with me or on SWEFTA web site. I will also post on here.
RAIDER (east devon ftc secretary