Thread: Dowry Hill
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Well

well james i said to dan eley last year that he should have put his intended scope on for ALL the winter league to get used to the 40 Mag Comp after having shot the 20+50 for years . some times you have to take a step back to go forward . are right , then it as i thought , expectations were too high . my old MK 4 lupe , i used to set it up saturday for sunday , having regard to the weather on each day . mind you that was a doddle to do , as the sidewheel was easily loosend and set again in seconds .my 20+50 lupe i use now can go 2.5 yards out from in the open to under a tree in the summer . light and heat affects that . first up sunday . barring rain will be to do a direct comparison S&B FT to 20+50 lupe . not a great fan on high mag ranging , like to range and shoot onthe same mag if possible . so will see the lowest mag i can range 55 yards on and repeat . yep as you get older , the bigger the boy , the bigger the toy . long may it be so . will let you know how i get on . cheers for the heads up james . ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "