View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2014, 07:25 PM
JamesO's Avatar
JamesO JamesO is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 784

Originally Posted by AIRFIX GILLY View Post
Hey up Chris,

Weather forecast for Sunday is showing rain and high winds. Not too bothered about the rain but the strong winds may create a safety issue with falling tree limbs in Dowry`s wooded area.

Can you confirm the clubs committee/course setters feel it safe to hold the shoot this weekend?

Just a thought for now that`s all.

We will be there first thing in the morning to prepare for the shoot.

Although we do not shoot in the wood regularly it is maintained and dangerous trees have been chopped down in the past. We would endeavour to address any obvious potential problems.

However there is a risk in everything we do and individuals must weigh up those risks for themselves sometimes. The shoot will go ahead unless a major issue crops up, we are more likely to have problems with a waterlogged ground.

And at least it isn't snowing

Reply With Quote