Thread: that site
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2013, 10:03 AM
Member of: Kibworth

Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
For me it has little to do with the information being taken without being asked

The problem occurs when people visit a different site rather than visiting the original site, the original site then gets less & less traffic, sponsors get less and less exposure which may result in less sponsorship. The original site then ends up being just a resource for the new site who may or may not be making money from advertising on the new site.

If we take the UKAHFT website for instance.... once the cards are in it takes me 6-8hrs to check all the cards, collate the scores, enter them into the spreadsheet & then create & alter the relevant webpages, to do this I take a day off work on the Monday after competition so that shooters can view their scores as soon as possible......would I do this just to benefit another site who haven't contributed to the process & may actually be harming our events..... NOT A CHANCE
Originally Posted by piotrga View Post
fatty - please do not misquote. This is your interpretation not my words.

I said that ********** was going to be bigger than any single series and it is in the interest of the series to work with **********, and that I am eager to work with you and customise the site to your needs, so you don't loose any sponsorship and on top of it I offered my help with technology.
Not misquoted at all. Your approach has been disgusting and your responses to me have been rude and obnoxious and you are blinded from the impact of your actions through by your own ego.
Steyr 110 with Leup VX3
Ripley AR5s with MTC viper
Walther LG300 XT Protouch with EB Sniper.

Click Here for Kibworth HFT news and results

Click Here for the latest Daystate Midland Hunter Series News