View Single Post
Old 29th December 2013, 10:45 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Yep

Originally Posted by Strokebloke View Post
I'm deeply hurt Holly. How could you be so cruel ?? I'm mortally wounded even.
But then maybe this chimp would be able to spell the instrument designer & builder's name correctly

At my stage of development Holly, a catapult would probably be more appropriate than an AR20.
I no longer require an excuse for missing - I simply shrug, to my shooting partner, and we both take the miss as 'only what was expected'. It makes life so much easier. Only one score card to fill in [his]. And there's never a worry that I may get into the Golden Bunny comp. Sam takes my money and giggles all the way to the bank.

And let's be honest. What would I do with a gun with a barley twist barrel ?
I can't hit the target with a straight one.

Enjoy your rig Holly, my friend.

Have a good New Year.
Yep sorry about that jack , i am afraid you are an easy target and i could not resist it . when i started FT it was a different world . there were no Forums to hep you . you just blundered around trying to sort out the problems you had . you think it is hard sorting out your small probs . well listen to this , my GC2 used to go out 12 clicks to the right . this was quarters we are talking here . why , why . well we knew nothing of barrel cleaning , we just shot em till they dropped . this used to happen on a regular basis . i was told yep , put these copper pellets through the rifle and you will have no more trouble . bloody hell it made it twice as bad , copper fouling on top of leading eeek . but what to do . took it to sportsmatch , expensive and not much money about . paul listened , got his rod and brush out with his special cleaning / polishing mix . and gave it a good sorting . showed me how to pull it through after shooting and we were away . that is just one of the things that used to go wrong . we got a few of us and pooled our small knowledge and gradually sorted things . but by god we had a laugh going down the pan and that kept us going . may you find mates like mine jack ??? HOLLY

Happy new jack .
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "

Last edited by holly; 29th December 2013 at 10:54 PM.