View Single Post
Old 27th December 2013, 05:49 PM
Independent FT Pumper
Member of: EFTA England
Default My mate Ninja ...... Paul ' Jamsey ' James

Don't really know how to start this but here goes ...............................

I have many friends in FT and some enemies but some of my fondest , most memorable and un-forgettable where with Paul and most of them on Tour with the Turnips.

He never had a bad word for anyone , would help anyone & could shoot one of those infernal boinger things better than most can shoot a PCP.
His passion for life was amazing, FT , cars , martial arts and a strong family man and secret root veg enthusiast, his bright orange skate board Lotus and his infectious laugh " Can't Se " , his international panel beating skills in Hungary with Neil Daniels under pants and a can of WD40.

I know I talk some complete and utter b0ll0cks and I'm not great with words so here's a few pictures that I've got of Paul , apologies for the pants photo up load maybe Rob can do some computer magic to make them bigger ..............

For those who never knew him you missed out on something special and for those that did remember the good times which are probably every time you were in his company.......................RIP Paul James you are deeply missed by all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ninja World Champ 2010.jpg (159.3 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg Gilly & Ninja.jpg (410.3 KB, 551 views)
File Type: jpg Me,Ninja & Gilly Norway 2012.jpg (106.0 KB, 553 views)
File Type: jpg Ninja & Calp Troll Ladder.jpg (408.6 KB, 512 views)
File Type: jpg Ninja.jpg (193.3 KB, 578 views)
Zenith EV2 No1 + Leup Comp x 40
CEO Tool's Tours plc
Twitter @Toolzenith
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread