View Single Post
Old 9th December 2013, 05:46 PM
Member of: KSG, Misfits

Originally Posted by Tench View Post
Peter I think the point trying to be made is the DMHS "Daystate" Midland Hunter Series is sponsored by Daystate and supported by Solware, they both very kindly contribute towards the series with fantastic prizes and trophies etc. The Tables and results are displayed on the series website where Daystate and Solware banners are displayed along with pictures showing previous winners proudly wearing their Solware jackets etc, if the information is available elsewhere the advertising the sponsors receive is diluted. We really don't need to loose sponsorship within the sport so some courtesy to the organisers and sponsors should be given, at least ask before using information even if it does appear to be in the public domain, as contrary to your view it may not be in the interests of all concerned for that information to be borrowed.
A lot of effort has gone into this series over a period of years by present and previous organisers to run a very healthy series with good sponsorship and sponsors don't grow on trees.

Simon Howarth.
What a concise and articulate reply, I could have never have put that into words thank you so much, just what I was thinking.
From now on Tendh is the new PR man for DMHS