View Single Post
Old 6th April 2009, 02:02 PM
I like Feinwerkbau's
Member of: Tawd Vale FT&ARC
Default Just to say hello

Hi, my name is Paul Dunwoody im a member of Tawd FT club and ive been shooting for around nine months. I caught the "Bug" after buying a C02 rifle from our local market for plinking. I then made the fatal mistake of buying some Airgun mags after which the invitable happened and i became hooked. I joined Tawd shortly after and after seeing some of the FT rigs i was smitten Due to eyesight problems i have to shoot left handed and i bought a second hand Mk3 Daystate Ftr of the airgun BBS and after buying a cheap Zos FT scope off evil bay i was up and running. I competed in my first big shoot at Newbury this weekend and while it was quite daunting at first i really enjoyed it.
I Had a personal best on Saturday and shot with a Kiwi guy who now lives in the U.K Called Don (sorry Don i cant remember your surname) I crashed and burned on the Sunday due to me dialing a full turn out on my turret which took me four or five lanes to sort out wot a pillock I had a late rally and finished up four points short of my Sat score so i cant help thinking "what if ). Nice to meet all the guys and girls and put faces to names (hello Roger Moy ) Well done to all the guys and girls and roll on the next one.
Im now officially an FT addict Cheers PaulD
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread