Thread: Gyro
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2013, 06:05 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Missing

Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
Calm down Dear,Mr Croucher you seem very tense over the current issue's,may i suggest a nice warm bath followed by some of Tool's secret reciepe root veg soup.
I am only entertaining Holy's idea to try and get the breeze back on track,instead of moaning about the rule's

Why would it be banned if its part of the rifle.
That was my thought's Jon,if it's built into the rifle and not added for the standing lane then why should it be banned.
After all Daystate's have electronic's and batteries,plus chrono's and thing's,and people have weight's on their stock's so why can they not be spinning weight's?[/QUOTE]

What is missing ratinator is Simon Evans prattling on about " How Can You Miss with An NJR " his old drivel had a quieting and mesmeric effect on the reader , there were fairy stories in there too . like how his muzzle brake defeated the wind . his standers were reaching perfection ( yeah right ) . i now hear he has shares in gary kane . now if that lot does not bring him out of the woodwork , nothing will .
By the way a dead givaway as to whether or not you have a Gyro in the rifle would be if you walked away from the standing lane , leaving the rifle floating in the air ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "