Thread: BFTA & Kneelers
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2013, 07:16 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by rich View Post
I recall what Simon said at the SWEFTA AGM. I haven't got it word perfect but in essence he said he didn't have all that much feedback from the region about proposals on the table, so by and large his responses were from his own point of view, and that he hoped the membership were comfortable with that.
It was a point about when the proposals were made. They were submitted to the bfta agenda before being discussed at the swefta agm, and they weren't down for discussion. It was only that an email appeared to come to be by mistake that I forwarded it onto the swefta secretary that the proposals going up to the bfta were discussed becsuse it was found that at that point in time the day before the swefta agm neither the secretary or chair at the time were aware of their existance or contents. In short what swefta were about to propose swefta didn't know of.
Simon drew offence that I was suggesting he wasn't doing his job. I merely pointed out that information going to the bfta from swefta didn't seem to be passing through swefta first. Simon says it was. One can look to the future and perhaps hope that whatever problem there was is corrected and if a region hasn't got any input to make then perhaps that's the input that's taken. But I guess it's down to the region to decide how they do it and who is valid to be part of that and who isn't.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep