Thread: Never give up !
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2009, 08:19 PM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...
Thumbs up Never give up !

Hi all

Feeling like death with man flu and 3 hours kip after being awoken by the plinker clan every 5 mins with what sounded like a smokers coughs I dragged myself out shooting today and what a lovely sunny morning it was !

I didn't drop a shot most of the way round then disaster , my dreaded nemesis neck breaking shot costs me a point ( damn them bl00min targets ) - Oh well I am shooting well so onwards and upwards .....

Two targets later and the chuffin lens fall out of my specs rendering me as blind as a bat I had to laugh really and could either give up or just enjoy the day , I carried on but struggled to make out the kill zones on a few of the longer shots and dropped 2 of my last 4 shots .

I still ended on a respectable score and thoroughly enjoyed the shoot ! Not so long ago I would have got the right hump and spat my dummy out and unleashed a torrent of abuse on a poor unsuspecting .......... midget junior ........ with a limp but now that I have stopped chasing the top scores every week my shooting is improving all the time !

Next week I shall do a step by step guide on how to smash your spectacles to bits and win the worlds . lol

>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankind—greed, vanity, slander, envy, pining—leaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread