View Single Post
Old 11th November 2013, 08:29 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Banter, thats what's been missing!!!

Originally Posted by willo View Post
Haha, glass half full kinda guy then Si, rather than 'i can only equally the same score as a B grade shooter'
I wonder what grade you would be in, if you handed in all your score cards (cheap dig I know)
Wind !! wot wind, it was a little breeze, plus your missing the fact that 1st session had the blinding sun directly behind on 3 or 4 lanes
Half full yes, like your Legs?

I do appologise, you are of course an A grade shooter, you have gone up in the world,well apart from in the Leg department.
Wel done, now see if you can stretch () yourself to AA by the end of the winter league?
However, to do that there are at least 6 cards you should not have handed in lol. I bet it was you that handed in steves Card yesterday ?

"Wind !! wot wind"

Well thats what I would expect from an Am shooter as you had no experience of it, which makes steves score even sadder lol.
As for the sun, it was still out for pm in the field. However, if you had baught a decent scope such as a luepold you would not have had any trouble, They must have forgot to tell you a March cant be used in the sun lol

Great to see you yesterday, thank god they had cut the grass or i would not have.
Pity you cant make Byley, but at least it means you wont get pumped on home turf.

Think I may try the Priest Brest there?

Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
Well said :
lol, You hold onto your cards, that way you will hold on to Aa
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 11th November 2013 at 08:31 AM.