View Single Post
Old 8th November 2013, 10:44 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Would

Originally Posted by Woody View Post
Good to have you and some of the other SEFTA guys and girls in the CSFTA region now Holly - Welcome!

All ideas are good ideas I say!

We have had x40 shot courses for a while now, but yes the shotgun start and stop watches are new for this year.

I personally have no issues with your suggestion about shooting partners, why not it all adds to the competitive edge doesn’t it. The only down side is that if you do take say for example the top two shooters from the last comp they actually shoot in the same winter league Team.

Would this be questioned by the other Teams??

Justin . do you know one decent shot who would give the other the drippings of his nose in a comp ? no i did not think so . neither do i . one other format is to put the top six shot's together ( in any order ) and then mix up the rest . when i was comp sec i used to keep a list of every body who did not like some one else in the region . saved bad feeling . the other thing that can help is for the area comp sec to go around the course before hand to check it out . does not take long . that way every body shoots with every body ( well almost ) ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "