View Single Post
Old 4th November 2013, 11:56 AM
Member of: Ford & Oaks
Default March Scope Flip Covers

I have been trying to find some quality flips for a March scope after buying and binning a set of Butler Creeks

I love the Leupold Aluminium flips and have found the standard eye piece Leupold (EP) does fit a March eyepiece thread, as all March scopes are shown as 41mm OD I assume the Leupold EP will fit them all?

I emailed March and Leupold to see if I could establish if the Leupold 42mm flip objective thread is the same as the March 42mm.

As ususal Gary at March responded immediately (nothing from Leupold yet) but the good news is March have some flips of their own being released January 2014.

No costs yet but in Gary's words "they will not be silly money" and they will be available for all March scopes barring the BR models.

Picture of production model here:

They look the nuts and you can bet from Gary they will be quality

If they are priced right maybe March could be convinced to try and cover other sizes to at last give a credible alternative to Butlers Creeks.
...the statements, opinions and comments in the post above are from someone who has never won anything and probably never will, just an enthusiastic air gunner, for those here who only place value in the opinions of winners - move along to the next post ... LL MRE
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread