Thread: Csfta
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2013, 05:07 AM
Everyone's friend

Originally Posted by beaker View Post
Yes I do have an opinion of my own, but I don't go around moaning about having to get up early on a Sunday morning to travel down to Southampton to catch a ferry to the IOW , have a bad shoot because of some bad targets, which they apologized for. You feel hard done by because it cost you an extra 30 odd pound ferry costs for a day you didn't enjoy?
They , the IOW boys and girls have to pay that each and every time they partisipate on a early, cold, damp, Sunday morning jaunt to a competition , they don't complain like you or try to get the times changed like you, and when you don't get what YOU want, you try to stir things up in public forum rather than speak to someone in person , telephone, email, SO yes I have my own opinion,

PS. I would rather spend 30 on a ferry trip and show them some support
Not sure what we were accused of yesterday and don't really care, we contacted with the csfta with some suggestions for this years winter league. We told that an email would be circulated with our ideas, it never was. As we would rather start early your comment about us not getting out of bed is laughable, from our point of view the ability for teams to drop a round was a fair solution, an email is sent out saying the consencous is that all rounds to count, as we never saw an email asking for all the clubs opinion how is that a consensus . As for us declining to hold a round this year that was our clubs decision, as last year we held 2 rounds , loosing money to make sure it was a new venue , we've put rounds on in the past few years when we had no shooters entering, we're not prepared this year just to hand over money with no receipts or any records made available what it was used for