View Single Post
Old 28th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by zahed2010 View Post
............although looking at the events calendar, I might be wrong

Seems so

Originally Posted by fudge-1200 View Post
WAFTA web site is a waste of time, it gives no relevant information whatsoever.
I am sure if you have the time the Wafta web master would welcome input from you or others to help update things, not just shoot dates but perhaps photos, reports etc.
Its your wafta

Originally Posted by fatwelshboy View Post
Does anyone know what's happening with grades and shoot rules?

At the Blaenau shoot (start of last series) a meeting was held and it was decided that any shooter could elect to go up a grade, but only for one series. Whatever your BFTA rolling twenty grade was at the end of the series would be locked in for the next series. A point was made there would be no electing to go up a grade. Has there been a change of plan on this?
Also, the last event at Target wasn't shot to BFTA rules because, apparently, they don't apply to WAFTA shoots? This created some confusion, can someone please clarify what rules will be used for the coming series please.
I suspect you need to contact John johnston for full details?
Common sense would dictate that the 2012/13 Wafta rolling % is carrried over to 2013/14?
Otherwise, if a clean slate arrives every October then it opens the loopholes for ringing!!

I am not sure about the details of the B/g shoot, i dont recall those "rules" being put down and I would have thaught the wafta AGM is the only place, baring an Egm they could be set.
Any shooter should be able to go up a grade or more, but neve down unless re-graded.

I was not at the Target Shoot, Could you expand on what Bfta Rules were broken please Chris?

I am sure wafta constitution says Wafta shoots are shot to bfta rules?

Hope that helps
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85