Thread: Personal Goals
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2009, 08:35 AM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Due to my rather annoying health problems I am just pleased to get out and shoot as I not only enjoy my HFT , I like the banter too .

Considering I couldn't even lay prone a couple of years back I am very pleased that I have shot reasonably and attained a fair few golds from various comps although I now realise I am never going to be one of the big names . ( you have to shoot outside of your home town for that ) lol

Now that I have stopped crying over things such as missing golds by a point etc and shooting for fun I am much happier and if a good score comes along then thats great .

I take my hat off to those who travel around the country and put in good scores week in week out , its all about consistency after all said and done .

PLEASE NOTE : Thats a load of tosh , I want a platinum from the SH . ( not just the one Graham gave me ) lol
>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankindógreed, vanity, slander, envy, piningóleaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.