View Single Post
Old 18th October 2013, 07:23 AM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,165

Pulled some info from in there

Pcps will require a licence and an export permit.
Springers will require an import and export permit.

All shooters need to show documentation to show they have been trained in firearms.

Airguns need to be placed in a secure police approved storage when not in use. The range has one but this may be of interest for those planning to wander around a bit or take a leisurely drive down from aukland.

The rules on import/export may change in December so I wouldn't bother applying then. However if you want to go then I'd consider getting your paperwork sorted as soon as poss so it's done way ahead of time. It's valid for a year so no problems with that.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote