View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2013, 10:52 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Hmmm

Interesting . had the Pro Target and the RN10 which it comes from . the pro target can be a very good rifle ( and then again not ) it would all depend on how it shoots mate . accuracy can on some can be limited . so try it . clean barrel . good pellets and bench it on paper . paper tells no lies . corrick reg good . the trigger mech hides behind a plate under the stock . it can let water in and booger it up . the one i had , trigger wise was . well alright , no more . the stock if standard is heavy and not good to look at . BUT there are loads of bits around for the old pro target , stocks , barrel shrouds . you name it and cos they are not a rifle . i would have thought you could get em posted over to the states . ? it depends on the shooting . IE what does it group like . i could not get an inch at 50 yards with mine benched . if standard with a big scope on , they will be heavy . what will be good is that they should be half the price of a steyr or less . a few years back a gent won the british GP series with an origional RN10 and a custom shop scope . so yes they can do it if you can . anyway . luck to you ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "