View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2013, 09:29 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Default Nockover targets update

Halo folks. Have you ever moved house and when everything is loaded in the van you go back in for a last look? Rooms are empty but memories flood back. Well thats rather like my experiences today. I have moved all my target parts to an address about one mile away to an old shooting buddy of mine Phil Cosham. We hope this will enable and invigorate Nockover Targets to continue for many years.
There will be a period while details on the web site and emails are moved over to Phil. He also has to master winding the spring on the front of Field targets without letting go and having his finger nails whacked! The new telephone number is 01256 351781
I intend to assist the smooth changeover whenever I am needed.

Finally it was pleasing to have a message from Volker Blum, the powerhouse behind German airgun shooting, to tell me he had spoken in his final address after the World Championships in August of the reliability of Nockover targets which had performed throughout the three days without a fault.

For myself clearing the workshop will take up some time and the first job will be to bring in and complete a small sailing dinghy.

Safe shooting Derek Peckover
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread