Thread: Looking into FT
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 01:39 PM
Member of: The Oaks & Horsham hawks

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Best thing to do is to join a FT club and do the winter league . Kent Woodsmen as dave croucher says has an open this sunday ,it is a friendly club , not to big to forget your name like some . really you need to try the kit and then make your mind up . the scopes you mention are worthy but can be variable . nothing like trying before buying . remember buyer beware . unless you shoot over the arm the stocks you will be using have to be deeper than in HFT or have a lifter fitted . if you do the winter league it will give you the chance to see what people are using and ask WHY . then when you come out the end of the winter league you will be ready for some big comps ??? HOLLY
Cheers for the reply & sorry for the late one back.
I will be looking at FT clubs soon & possibly try to shoot some winter league if possible. I am jumping in at the deep end & going to try to make the Essex 50 I'll just try to make do with my little 3x12x44 SR-6 for now & hold over
I am still torn between the T35 or the T50, I think the T-50 may win due to being able to drop the mag if needed...
In life you should not persue goals that are easily achieved, develop an instinct for what can be only just achieved through your greatest efforts.