View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2013, 10:00 PM
Member of: Ford & Oaks
Default Thankyou

Originally Posted by peterh View Post
I may not have made my attempt at tongue-in-cheeck apparent enough. This was not intended to make you mad; it was intended to admit that I was probably harshest, explain why, and expose one of my own weaknesses, which is not dissimilar to what you are being accused of (wanting to experience everything firsthand in a feeble attempt to gain understanding). It was more meant like a stab at myself too, since I can be fairly obnoxious.

I think I stepped into a trap I should've known better: what you write is often not understood like it would be if you'd say it. If I hit a nerve, I apologise for that, I did not intend to do so.

Now I feel guilty

You have summed up perfectly how I too often feel on forums, its difficult to get across in the way you actually want to get across a point or opinion

Lesson learned for me though to re-read and edit where necessary my posts and to make sure I post my ramblings in the right place

Anyway back to the original post, I have gone right off the idea and thanks to all you wonderful chaps on here have saved my self hours of time and hundreds of pellets

So to fill that time I now need to find a new project, off to do some rooting

I have started to build a bullpup HW100, is that suitable for your edification.....

Just one last point.... TOOL .....apt moniker
...the statements, opinions and comments in the post above are from someone who has never won anything and probably never will, just an enthusiastic air gunner, for those here who only place value in the opinions of winners - move along to the next post ... LL MRE