View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2013, 08:36 AM
Senior Moment
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Basingstoke ARPC

Excellent course, very tricky indeed especially the first third! Really well set out, I think I heard 3 whistles and one of those was due to the cord getting tangled on scrub rather than anything course related. I'm still contemplating how they got the lines from the towers and over the pond and how many people fell in setting it all up. One of the best organised shoots I've attended.

Congratulations to Steve P. I partnered with Steve and Glenda and he was absolutely on fire with a 49 ex 50. The one he missed was an 'easy' stander, blinding performance. It's really annoying when someone makes it look so easy, obviously the wind must have picked up when it was my turn and I think some of the targets may have moved back 10 yards whilst I was ranging and my glasses kept steaming up and I had a bit of a cold and some of my pellets were a bit duff and my leg fell off and [running out of excuses] some other stuff happened all of which meant I didn't get the score I deserved. But apart from that it was a great days shooting and I'll be back next year.

Thanks to everyone at North Oxon for putting on an excellent shoot.

ISP Airstream MK III No 15 which is a bit poorly at the moment and having a rest
AA Pro Sport + Ginb FT8 stock + Bushnell 4200 6-24x
EV2 MK1 + Leupold Comp 40x
Weihrauch HW100 KT laminate

SBFTC Competition Secretary