View Single Post
Old 21st September 2013, 09:16 PM
Member of: Ford & Oaks
Default Its in the chase

Thanks for the kind words, I may pick your brains and if I can help with any small simple machining jobs feel free to ask - I am no Jon H but can make/adapt at the basic level

I agree totally about over analysing, particularly as I see with FT, you only have to hit a 25mm or 40mm hole - sounds easy

I like to investigate the technicalities of shooting, and I like to design and machine "bits" I think there are those that investigate/invent and those that just get out there and do it

Spent most of today in my garden (lucky enough to have 53 yards down one side) and my ranging and sitting shooting is definately getting better - its not so uncomfortable now and I can group much better

Really looking forward to next weekend

I sometimes go down Ford ranges, funny place, I went yesterday and sat on the 100 yard range managed a group about 4" seated and it was breezy - good fun, the flight time is an age and with the light right I could see it most of the way down the range, huge loop
...the statements, opinions and comments in the post above are from someone who has never won anything and probably never will, just an enthusiastic air gunner, for those here who only place value in the opinions of winners - move along to the next post ... LL MRE