View Single Post
Old 19th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Conor's Avatar
Conor Conor is offline
Never has been banned from sales
Join Date: May 2009
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club
Location: Ardboe, Co.Tyrone.
Posts: 2,657

You will need a European Firearms Pass if the country you rare travelling through required an air rifle to be listed on a FAC. Also like the Rep of Ireland the European Firearms Pass doesn't entitle you to travel freely, you have to gain permission first by means of a transit visa and get the European Firearms Pass stamped by the Authorities.

No country has any right to impede anyone travelling through it, but you have the right to ensure you do so legally and within the law.
He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!
Reply With Quote