Thread: MFTA Upgrades
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2013, 11:14 AM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley

Hi Sue, great to shoot with you at th Euros on Sunday , we had a great time didn't we. X.

At the end of the day the choice is yours babe. Your percentages say you are in C, and I for one will not pass judgement if you shoot in that grade. Personally I think you will shoot better in B as it will make you try just that bit better to get a good placement in this grade, which I think is acheivable as you are a good shot, amd this will be a good benchmark for you. We all have one or two shoots we are are not happy with, but if you give yourself a little bit of a target to aim for ( no pun intended) then a good placement in B would be it. You could give it a go in B and see how you get on during the WL, if it doesn't work out and your percentage doesn't improve then go back to C.

As you know, I have shot piston class during the GPs and my percentages say I'm in A at 80.7%, if I went back to shooting PCP I would always opt to put myself in AA just to make me try that bit harder to get a better average and hopefully one day get into AA on my own merit.

All the best. Neil.
The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.