View Single Post
Old 17th September 2013, 04:33 PM
Mk3 Fanatic
Member of: SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
Default The Euros Photos 3rd Batch

This batch are people shots, as opposed to shooting shots. (they're coming next - followed by the Game Fair shots)

Some people you will know. Including at least one face, familiar from the past.
Some you won't.
There are some, which I thought, were amusing shots.
(Neil D apparently about to 'knuckle' Neil T on the top of his head [an appalling photo, but ...])
(Si, with a mouthful of hot dog) & (Steve Page doing his Hunchback-of-Notre Damé impression)
Some were specifically requested. I hope that you'll be pleased with the results.
And some shots of shooters engaging with people who, from the expression on their faces, obviously know little or nothing about our FT sport. Well done to those who did engage with onlookers.
I did notice that Lyndeen always made for the groups of fellas

I've just added the photo of Si with his hot-dog. Not sure how that one escaped. Hope Paula likes it.

Have you noticed how all of the non-participating onlookers have a serious or incredulous look upon their faces (they're obviously thinking, how the hell do they do that) whilst the shooting spectators are almost always smiling/grinning/or in one case, gurning.

As always, help yourself to what you like.
These shots are also saved as 15" x 10" print quality (300px)
You're only young once - so it's best to make it last for the whole of your lifetime.
The FFTA Winter League nemesis
Renovated Daystate Mk3 .177 ~ Big Nikko Mk3:
BASC Member

Last edited by Strokebloke; 17th September 2013 at 08:46 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread