View Single Post
Old 31st August 2013, 04:25 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Brian still doing the bizz with 11 today putting him on 77 and 3 ahead of 2nd place. Me did same as yesterday but the hard way, first 20 under 50% due to wind and me, clawed rest back in last 20 after getting to just over 50% in first 30. Much better course today and still lots of uphill but more field target and less crazy golf.
Leaders on pcp go onto yellow crazy golf course tomorrow. Team doing well, think we are in first with a healthy lead but Neil's scope suffered like mine did on practice day and refused to dial up for 55 and then pushed further back down when he dialed for lower ranges. After hitting 2 out of 20 he called it a day and shimmed it on plinking range ready for tomorrow. We had a 20 odd lead on 4th yesterday so tomorrow we will be firing on all 4 cylinders to stick Brian on top and us back into a place.
Germans sorted the pulled target and set points back as they should, those that missed the over length got a zero, which in IMO is the right thing.
So too looks mega tight at top with Simon leading by 2? Not sure how the USA lads did but its mega shooting from a lot of quarters.

Thanks must go to Russ for painting the skirting boards.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep