Thread: Tally Ho
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2013, 02:45 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Default Tally Ho

755 miles door to door. After cocktails listening to a barry manilow impersonator reel through scotts massive request list on the cruise ship we left at 9am and drove to 4pm with a couple of stops from Rotterdam to fill up a tank and empty a couple of others. Calps riding shotgun directing with one snore left and two for right. Scott lent an uhuh now and then elvis stylee from his coma every time we used the anchors. A couple of trips around the Arnhem one way system to see a bridge, a few close calls ducking a few speed traps and we are here. Top we could manage was 130 but it looks like derestricted autobahn between here and shoot so there's room for improvement.
Greeted by a proper German brass band, we hauled gear up to top floor, within 5 minutes calps has his trousers and scope caps off checking the view out the top window like some budgie smuggling schoolboy in his college bell tower. Scott is still deciding where to place his Blue Stratos sponsorship stickers. I'm off to the bar downstairs.

Photos will follow when I find wifi
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread