View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2013, 10:16 PM
Default The m.a.d weekend

Evening all!
As some of you may know Maldon and district A.R.C has been given the opportunity to hold rounds six and seven of the national series by the UKAHFT.
On this thread i will cover whats going on and when and if anyone has any questions then please ask.

Camping at MAD is as always free and youre welcome to come and stay from Wednesday 28th until you feel youve outstayed your welcome. We do ask that you take your rubbish away with you though.

On Wednesday evening we will be holding our usual weekly summer series comp which anyone is welcome to join in and have a go at. the cost for this is 3 for members and 7 for non members.

On Thursday the facilities will be available for use F.O.C but with some limitations due to preparation for the forthcoming event. If we can open the meadow course in its entirety in the evening we will but the plinking facilities will be available all day in any case.

Friday will be similar to Thursday but we will be having an evening shoot for the campers/vagrants. This is also a free shoot with the winner taking all the cash! Kick off for this is whenever.
The barbecue will be up and running too so please feel free to try and fight the seven foot tall bloke who will be guarding it with some degree of ferocity.

Saturday sees round six of the national series with all the usual fun, banter, and doughnuts!
Saturday night will be host to drunkeness, frolics, undercooked food and general tomfoolery.

Round seven is on sunday with scores plummeting due to hangovers/continued drunkeness and many people wheelspinning from the car park after the prizegiving. As previously mentioned, campers can stay as long as they want and if they want to shoot the UKAHFT course on Monday then they can.

One last thing i forgot is the fact that we have a couple of lovely young ladies cooking the food in the canteen for the weekend so you dont have to put up with the under/over cooked junk that i usualy proivide.
Food is actually their business so they will be preparing gourmet delights for all at a subsidised price.

I think that covers the basics but if you need any questions answering then please PM lloyd_d on here who is Maldons second angriest member and will be sure to hurl some abuse your way. if however you require a civilised intelligent answer then best just ask me instead!

See you all there.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread