Thread: YeeeHaaaaa
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2013, 04:06 PM
Mk3 Fanatic
Member of: SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
Talking YeeeHaaaaa

My new Falcon T50 scope arrived today. Paid for with BACS Transfer on Wednesday afternoon - 3pm ish.
Despatched yesterday and arrived at mid-day today.
And Daystate will return my fully serviced Mk3 on Wednesday next week.
So by next weekend I should have a rig which I can not only take to FT comps, but also, maybe, hit one or two targets with. Sounds unlikely, I know. But I'm an optimist by nature. I guess you think I'm a fantasist. But looking at it rationally, all I have to do is hit more than 6 out of a 50 target course and I'm on a winning streak straight away. Who knows. Even double figures are a possibility.

The T50 looks great.
I've taken some photos of the package which arrived. I'll upload them at some point.
The packaging and the contents are very impressive. It looks to me to be a very good deal for less than 400, delivered to the door, with a 10 year warranty.
Additional 5" Sidewheel: Large top turret: 2x Sunshades: End caps: Distance & 'Clicks' labels.
It doesn't however, make the tea or do a song & dance routine.

I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you. It can make you go a funny colour if you do it for too long. But ....
Winter League shooters had better watch out !!!
You're only young once - so it's best to make it last for the whole of your lifetime.
The FFTA Winter League nemesis
Renovated Daystate Mk3 .177 ~ Big Nikko Mk3:
BASC Member
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread