View Single Post
Old 8th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Can I change my Name???

I`m not one for keeping things not in use.

Sadly, since the Arrival of the Mega Ostler Ev2's in 2011, the NJR100 has had little use.

It was serviced by Sir Nick M in 2011, some 7 years since it had its last service!
Since then its been set up for Hft but really not got much use.Truth is out to 45 yards you need no more than the s200 I have, also set for Hft.

So, heavy heart but I put it up for sale today. Its not going far, one of our plinkers was gutted after he sold his Njr (geoff Hawes old one) so snapped it up.
Deal being sorted tomorrow, hence the mk1 Ev2 up for sale.

Zak, Njr would be no good to you. They are harder to shoot well in Ft than the Ev2. What you need, after pellet testing your Gun Tuesday is an air stripper that works! I was getting 10-15 ml of wind, your gun was going 20 -30mm !

Least i will see the NJR have some good use, Bob up and down likes to throw lead down the range several times a week

Not sure the REV will last 7 years without a service, but I will try it
Truth is i suppose, the next Gun i buy will be an Ftp900, though thats a silly name so i will have to think of a better one.
Of course a propper fuly adjustable Ft stock would also have to be ordered for it. However, i really dont see me buying for a few years yet and further Mk's!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85