View Single Post
Old 16th March 2009, 06:27 PM
Member of: Castle
Default Increase performance on the FT circuit

Increase performance on the FT circuit

Hi chaps,

Well, up here in the midlands we have had a cracking Winter League, with tough courses and very tough competition. We have also just completed the Midland Masters and the Frayed Knot Championship.

I know Val won't mind me saying this, but over the past few shoots Val has come on in leaps and bounds. During the latter Winter League shoots he scored 27 ex 30, two 28's, in the Masters he was in a shoot off for 5th place with FT legend James Osborne and yesterday he shot a 29 in the afternoon course at the Frayed Knot to give him an overall 7th place!

Well done to that man this season, but there were a lot of people asking what has he done differently this season. Well, as a good friend and fellow club member I can let you all into a little secret - Beans.

Not just any beans, but Dowry Hill Wonder Beanz. These have been tried and tested over the past season and after a lot of research on how these beanz react to wind, the proof is conclusive - they really do work!!

Now we have approved them as safe to issue to the FT community, they will be available at GP1 at Harriers. These beanz are a snip at 7.95 a tine - ask yourself, can you put a price on success.

Cheers (and well done Val)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT Beans.jpg (184.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg FT Beans Back.jpg (192.0 KB, 14 views)
Castle FTC
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread