View Single Post
Old 17th July 2013, 12:33 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Unhappy Nockover ceasing production...

Got this from Derek today...

Hi chaps and lassies,

My last contact was in March and I was as usual complaining about something. The weather in fact, as the cold and wet was causing a paint problem. I am pleased to tell you business has been very good since then although as I sit here sweating in the heat wave I would not mind a few cooler days. I do not twitter or tweet and this is my only communication method. ( I quite like facebook to look at ).

I have been designing and making targets now for nearly 30 years and the time has come to stop. This will not be a sudden "pull the plug" operation but as components are used up they will not be replaced. We will try to keep up to date on the situation via the web site, courtesy of my friend and supporter Nick Laurence without whom I would never have been in business. Already on the site you will see Nockover 6 and 4 and target holders have been discontinued. I find I have around 100 Field targets of various shapes and kill sizes along with 25 Double Pigeons plus of course I will keep spares, reset cords etc. If in doubt send me an Email please for latest stocks.

It only remains for me to thank you for your support and encouragement over the years. Be safe - use a backstop.
Derek Peckover
Well wishes to his retirement and thanks for his contribution to our sports have been passed on
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread