View Single Post
Old 29th September 2009, 03:04 PM
" Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...
Question Can a course be interesting ..........

............ without placing neck breaking targets ?

It seems that more and more comps / course setters are using lofted targets to catch us out but do they catch us out or is it merely the fact that they are awkward to shoot ?

I personally love neck breaking targets but its more or less a certainty that I will plate them as I am not an OWL with a custom spin top head ! At the very least though it will leave me in agony for the rest of the shoot .

Its a sad fact that I can shoot a course as well as most ( very , very occasionally that is ) only to drop points on a dreaded ' neck breaking reducer fest . '

This is not a rant or a moan as I am glad I can actually still get out and shoot but surely these targets are a cop - out when setting out a clever well thought out course ? I heard Quarry's course was excellent without the need for a subsequent weeks of rest following hip replcement surgery .

what say you luvvies ???

Frikken 'el my neck 'erts . lol
>>>HRPC airgun section<<<

According to the myth, Pandora opened a container releasing all the miseries of mankind—greed, vanity, slander, envy, pining—leaving only HOPE ( + airguns ) inside.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread