View Single Post
Old 26th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Wink At Last I have It. A beauty. EV2 mk4 (red)

I have at last found a very nice EV2 here in Spain. I had tried many places and forums but at last I found one here from a guy in the Spanish FT Circle.

A great spanish forum by the way....

At the moment I have a Nikko Stirling hunting scope on it..... this is until i save some more shekkles.

I zeroed it at 30 mtrs just for fun and to test it all out.... and here is the rub???

I set out targets (at ground level, although my land rises up as you move further away from the shooting position) at 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 mtrs.

at was a liitle high and left of POI. 1/4 mildot high, 3/4 mildot to the left. Scope at 10X mag.

It progressively got closer to the correct POI as I got to 30 mtrs zero.... then it dropped and moved to the right as I increased the distance. At 55mtrs it was 2 mildots low and almost the same to the right????

To the experts out there what is going on here? Is the scope out of alignment? PS... I should mention there was a little but not significant wind from the left.

The up and down movement seems to be in accordance with what you would expect.... but the left right movement seems very odd to me????
Thank you for your help in this matter.

.......~ ~
....-(@ @)-

EV2 MkIV Red. Sightron SIII 10-50x60 FT.
AJP Rail. Sportsmatch ATP66.

Last edited by Alcanara; 26th June 2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread