View Single Post
Old 20th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Simon , Send me 180 and i will post of to you a used toilet roll tube , with a roll of tape to mount it on the barrel with . this will come with a letter from rumanian gent that say's that it will out group anything on the market . no don't thank me ??? HOLLY

I was not aware an anshutz air stripper would work on an ev2? Or is this off your Gc2?

Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
You could prove it works by shooting a couple of chrono strings downrange.

Stick a Pro Chono at 50 yards - shoot one string with the air stripper on and one with if off or with the cone removed (if they're removable).
If the theory's correct, you should see a higher velocity and a smaller spread with the stripper on than with it off.
I have already proved to myself Brian it works and confirmed it again wednesday while testing the mega barrel!
The details about how it works are quoted from the article about Uk neil in airgun world, I think it was this month? They seem to make sense even to me!
I cant remove the Ostler air stripper.

Originally Posted by ellis d View Post
Simon would shoot the chrono. ive noiticed he seems to miss quite a lot of shots low bad range finding or reg a bit creepy hence the low shot from time to time???????
Certainly no Reg creep from an ostler set up reg
Think i knew what was causing the low shots and the recent adjustemnts have seemingly cured it, poor trigger postion and technique?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85