Thread: Bisley
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2013, 02:40 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by holly View Post
As probably the finest FT shot ever , Nick Jenkinson once said . " you don't get better at anything by not doing it " and " you have to be in it to win it " remember OPEN CLASS . that way you can shoot in any position that you wish and in any order . it is a long course , probably three hours shooting and a good walk . so you might put in your pocket a bottle of water and if room a banna . you can drink the water and the pie man will rob you of your banna . remembere it can rain ? you can take water proofs with you if it threatens to rain , or wear em . good boots . fabric and gore tex are light and waterproof . a peaked base ball hat is good to , if it is really sunny . then all you need is a large car to take home all the prizes you are gonna win .??? HOLLY

PS you will recognise the Pie Man , cos he is on the large size and never stop bunnying . how large . well the welsh police use him as a road block .
Nick Who ? He would not cut it now?
Ozzy for me as the best with Calps a soupsoon, adrift over the last 20 years?
Cue Dan the Man Eley with his World points table! Think then he will tell us its Taylor?

Open class is an option if you dont fancy a pop at kneeling or standing, or shoot graded class but take all disapline shots standing.

Very little chance of me mugging anyone for a babna or any other healthy rubbish.
Pie on the other hand I can sniff out from 50m
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85