Thread: Bisley
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2013, 10:12 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Strokebloke View Post
Do you know, one gentleman, I know held in high regard on the forum, has suggested that if it's possible he and Holly will partner me around the course.
I'm going to sleep on it. A fresh mind, on a new day often helps, I find.
In the meantime, thank you all, for your splendid generosity and encouragement.

Any one that suggests you shoot with Holly should not be held in high regard, but asked are they happy to shoot with Bell Tooth himself!

Holly ain't that bad really, full of old tricks, never talks untill he can see you feather the trigger then pipes up something like "oh the wind just changed" lol.
He really does know all the tricks lol

Having said that, if you have ear plugs or are partially deaf he is very good company on a shoot.

As others have said, you will learn bugger all really unless shooting so get yourself on the line. Ask Lyndeen for good company and perhaps she will allocate your lane to include Holly and someone who knows what they are doing lol
Dont be afraid of your score. My first gp in 2006 was at Tawd vale, I hit the first 10, then only hit 7 out of the next 40

Otherwise that ugly bird avitar, which as it happens strikes a canny resemblance to Holly, shall have to be changed for a Chicken (non Tn variety)

Hope to see you there and perhaps get you on to the photo files?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 10th June 2013 at 11:16 AM.