Thread: FT Sitting
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2013, 03:24 PM
Mk3 Fanatic
Member of: SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
Default Circumstantial Evidence

Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
Now then my little Fishcake .................. pellet on pellet is a bold statement as Gilly my little tin chicken guru / 38mm slightly taller / current World Champion pointed out !
Eye's will be upon you at Bisley for a clearance .................................
Ahhh, Mr Tool, Sir.
I was advised that you may be along in due course to ridicule my preposterous claims.
I beg you pardon if I have caused offence, but the only conclusion I am able to arrive at, having completely emptied a Wilkins pouchful of pellets into a target and, upon inspection there is only one 4.5mm hole, is 'pellet on pellet'.
It would be a brave man indeed who suggested that the first pellet hit the target and henceforth every other shot missed completely. Not unknown, I concede, nevertheless .........

It will be a privilege to meet you, with each of the other esteemed gents from this forum, at the Hallowed Ground.

Errrrr. When you say 'a clearance', I'm not entirely sure that I understand. I am still familiarizing myself with target-shooting parlance. What exactly does 'a clearance' mean ?????
You're only young once - so it's best to make it last for the whole of your lifetime.
The FFTA Winter League nemesis
Renovated Daystate Mk3 .177 ~ Big Nikko Mk3:
BASC Member