Thread: Hft/ft
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2013, 07:56 PM
Mk3 Fanatic
Member of: SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
Default Are You Sure

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Ahhh but that is not the half of it . at first they will let you lay on a mat to keep dry BUT after a while you will have to lay / stand / kneel in a puddle that is half an inch higher than you ? breathing through a snorkel . no listen cos this will cure you of such thoughts . i went to a well known club called MAD on a wednesday night to pick up a rifle for a mate . they were just getting ready to shoot . it was as near dark as made no difference it was piddling down with rain . they were putting batteries in their torches to shoot by .they asked me if i wished to have a shoot ? ARE YOU MAD ? yes they said . maldon and district hft club . ohwerrrrrrrrr mother . STRANGE .
Surely you are being quite unfair.
Maldon is in ESSEX.
There must be HFT clubs up and down the country whose members are not deluded into thinking that they are commando wildfowl. The people I spent yesterday with were very companionable. The sun shone all day long. And I didn't see anyone with a gun, and a snorkel.
I think you may be exaggerating slightly in a valiant attempt to keep me within the FT fold.
You're only young once - so it's best to make it last for the whole of your lifetime.
The FFTA Winter League nemesis
Renovated Daystate Mk3 .177 ~ Big Nikko Mk3:
BASC Member

Last edited by Strokebloke; 1st June 2013 at 07:58 PM.