View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2013, 10:47 PM
Member of: Castle ftc

Originally Posted by NJR 100 View Post
That young Costello chap is a clever chappy, that to go with Good looking, very pleaseant and fairly lucky at shooting?

Anyway, I noticed a few while ago, his off set butt hook. He did try explaining to me why it is so no 1, but words were wasted as I had not inserted cork in left ear and all was lost.

Anyway, Lord Lucan (aka Woody with loads of woddy) has done like wise and at gp2 I noticed Berty has swung sideways, so thaught it was worth a try.

And it was. Moved the sytem Geminio right over today while down tondu and found it gave a far better head position, far more comftable and natural on no 2 Stock.

Shot Priest around the easy Ft course with newly positioned butt hook. Felt much steadier on sitterrs and kneelers. Standers not quite sorted, seems to be more critical in off set mode to have the height of the butt hoook correct for the standingshot in question?
Also put the Taylor ball trigger back on and found the size much more to ones liking.

Did not do much shoopting. Had a blast at the practise course with "practise" pellets, not sure of what they are as they are mixed exacts ! Wind was all over the place during the day and I think i miised half!

as such gave up and went strimming and course planning fopr June 2

Did mange to do a bit of grouping aftter 8pm when the wind had died back.
Used die 50 with outstanding results. Definatly give the off set some more time, Just need to sort the standing out?
For **** sake simon Work things out for your self, Having read this strange thread for the last year you have 2 evs, two custom stocks, and two leups, And you still have no idea which set up to use, And as for pellet's by the time you work out the best batch to use, You wont have any left...Stop making excuse's pick a gun, stock and scope and stick to it...personally I couldn't care less what any one else does with how they set there gun up, every one is different, set your gun up for your needs and **** what any one else tells you....just my thoughts ...oh yeah stop pestering that tired old yew in the lower fields, she needs a break....Baaaaabraaa is gone now, accept it
EV2mk4-Nikko nato mk1
Pro-Target-Nikko nato mk3
TX200mk3-Bushnell elite.